logo
Share on Google+

The snow is soft and bleaching the south 

1/17 下午 maresydli 在婚禮交流

The years are beautiful, I planted the next round of the sun in the spring, in the winter will be able to harvest the warmth, the love of the world is the most beautiful gift of the heaven MD Senses

Time has been passing, and we've been meeting. There are always some people who are not willing to lose their flowers. They will not accept the umbrella when they stop raining. There are always some cherished values, hidden in silent places, and gathered strength when they are lonely. 

Not tenderness, across a river -- sightable but inaccessible, the best love, can let the lonely soul bloom, every life needs warmth and companionship, love how forget, love is soft, love only for love, courage, and sunshine, put in place with you. 

The beauty of life, is life may encounter, what kind of way to go, what kind of person is decided early, but I still hope I can meet a person close to the inner landscape, even just a smile of pure beauty, hope to meet a know, even if only one eye is to cherish. 

The best way to meet is to put your heart in the bottom of your heart, only to live in peace with each other, if you can meet those who are right in your life, such as sitting in flowers and practicing, let the years have beautiful background and good temperature WSET level 1

Through the long time, there is always a person, is in your heart forever, there is always a person, the warmth of your life. 

, elegant, overnight up white mountain and water, snow dance over the air flow window, a thousand years of white pond, tea, gardeVery cold winter snow in the south southn, rockery, Gu Xiang orchid, snow wrapped flow Mei, the girl came from the plum garden, Mei Xue Fen dance, dance. The stone bridge, shaking the poetic, flower snow all over the sky, sparkling, Mei Jiangnan xueyun...... And, you came from the snow, snow romance, gradually the abundance of the charm of the ancient city, setting full of quiet streets, the snow white lying frivolous tenderness, instant cobblestones serviced apartments in hong kong

The snow is soft and bleaching the south. 

動態語錄:大家好~很高興加入婚禮情報!!

送禮物給我 私訊給我 我的名片 收藏本文 檢舉

上一則下一則    第 1 頁 每頁50筆/ 共0 筆
會員條款社群規範討論區目錄廣告刊登廠商澄清隱私權聲明意見與反應