logo
Share on Google+

As for the creation and opportunity of life 

1/27 上午 maresydli 在婚禮交流

The ups and downs of life are often the key adjustment moments of life choices. On the road to life: you either walk out of your glory or rise from your failure. As for the creation and opportunity of life, it is like the natural alternation of winter and summer, neither the winter nor the winter, nor the summer and the spring, the silence of the heart is settled, the feeling of the four seasons.On the road of life, go "on the back", unavoidably laments to make a person, the luck is not good luck, and in what kind of mental calculation? Once frustrated, don't worry about becoming a boat upstream. It is not necessary to be complacent, and the wine will become a poison in the intestines.

The longer the wine will taste, the stronger it will be, and the deeper the poison will be, the more it will suffer. So, life is a process of feeling, not polished smooth edges, which come glittering and translucent jade beautiful smooth, without painful wounds, the next trip, it's hard to go smoothly and go straight.Life has its own marriage, why should seek? A man who is invisible is not necessary to make a mythological aura of himself. He knows that as long as he is on the right track, his eyes will always be far ahead of him, whether he is alive or not.I've been, carefully holding the winter since their silent heart, may call it what also don't want to, although is a means of forcing yourself into the lonely, but, I praise the perfection of winter, also feast for the eyes. Leaves fall to zero, prosperous end, thousands of life goodbye in time, and my mood still in the spring and winter to come, still have a great warmth. Between leaving, there is a feeling of indifference, and for this side of the world, life is more generous and calm, such a high sea...Every weekend morning,

I will be with my wife to the wetland in the north of zhangye city, and the lotus pond of runquan lake. From spring to summer, I am used to seeing the vitality of spring and the quiet life impulse of summer. From autumn to winter, I feel the autumn's maturity and winter's silence, completeness and storage.Zhang ye four seasons is distinct, the climate is elegant and appropriate, color if clear water fleur is implicit, go natural carve the act the role of god accidentally.Pink, it's spring's brow. Without embellishment, even after the zen meditation, her young and tender moments have a short time. In the rest of the past, three thousand silken hair was gently raised, and the old weak water was lost.Red is the face of summer here.

The hot and spicy enthusiasm, cute, the flowers turn over and over, the green grass is blue, that clear, calm, very individual character but not lose the calm, show the local connotation is everywhere essence. From near, so pure, near the blue of the sky; From the distance, an empty, green. The mountain peaks, reflecting the sunsets, as if a ribbon, the state of the grand, the air spirit, the paintbrush stroke, the beauty in the inside, beauty in the personality.Yellow is the bend of the autumn. Warm and long and long, warm and exquisite caressed the sky and old days.

The bizarre obsession was sent to a boat on the ancient maple bridge outside suzhou. Looking and thinking, dreaming, dreaming without sleep, sleep and leaning. Like a breath of fresh air, the steady spring water jingdong, rushing over the scenery, chasing the thought, outside the oblique Yang.White, it is the bosom of this winter, great peace. It is the walking stick that the inferiority and the vulnerable support it, and the cheap applause and the unprovoked cheer that inspires people to move faster. It unknowingly comes, the most beautiful crystallization is her soul, does not ask return where, does not speak a few degrees; "Six flowers to enter the household, sit to see the green bamboo is also qiongzhi", sad alone in the heart, a few of the clear end. A piece of warm paper, written with a full eye of fragrance, suddenly see that the next world will not be able to but a parting of the sense of separation, brewing joy, ready for happiness.

And the wife quietly walk in the wind high in the winter, on the "rustling" of the red, a long time of the feeling of the feeling silk of the untractable of the external forces untractable. Wife, keep silent, I can see her fear of cold; Wife, basically there is no touch feelings hurt as much as I do, and the feelings of gratitude in scene node, so she is free, that they feel bored, vision close shot has nothing to do with her, were all has nothing to do with her safe to live. The notesStroll in the wetland water system alternate path, I and my wife's mood have interest not, this xu is oneself love literary writing reason! Or maybe, I have really seen myself as a cultural person, and suddenly a little more sentimentality can be understood by myself, and in the common sense of many cultural people!The "grumbles" that the wife has urged to go home have fallen on deaf ears in the midst of all the browsing and speculation.

And then compared with the exhaustion of the branches swaying, mood is silent and the soul of it at the moment I close, the feeling of a person's happiness and happiness is in the backbone of the it with wet winter, like the blood in each place, leading to cardiac veins surging in the prompt pumping of the heart, until the heart precipitation who is to one day has the upper hand, with enough energy to destroy dry years vicissitudes of life, to change the world, frivolous distrust enlightenment walker that the solid footprints, and optimistic to restore the original natural life.I dare not say that every corner of the forgotten corner has a pure and beautiful philosophy, and I dare not say that there is no heavy sentiment behind every beautiful scenery. Wife, that has already been gazing at me for centering of look in the eyes, I don't know when to humble into silent scenery, but I prefer the wetland landscape thoughts before not mend one cool, but also in the scenery and time node.

動態語錄:大家好~很高興加入婚禮情報!!

送禮物給我 私訊給我 我的名片 收藏本文 檢舉

上一則下一則    第 1 頁 每頁50筆/ 共0 筆
會員條款社群規範討論區目錄廣告刊登廠商澄清隱私權聲明意見與反應